Wednesday 7 March 2012

One shoulder tops now my fav...Tuesday Mar 6

I am now a one shoulder top convert.  I used to not really get them.....but nooowwww.....ohhh yeah!  So thanks to Nicole, I now have my own borrowed for the next 10 years one shoulder top!


Don't mind my face....I was really grumpy when I took these last night.  OKAY so....new borrowed one sleeve sweater, my Lena Quist leggings (again...sigh....I know) and my Browns boots....add a leather cuff in there too!!


Detail on the one shoulder of the sweater....and of course my new tattoo! And Stella&Dot mixed chain earrings!


Zee leggings!!!!  Oh so yummy!  Don't you want to rub them??  It's okay...I don't mind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying over your tattoo. I love it. And one shoulder tops are the perfect way to show that baby off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rub those boots on my face mistress

    ReplyDelete