Friday 2 March 2012

Leap Day! Wed Feb 29th feels like an animal print kinda day!

Leap day!  And I forgot to get pics at work!  So I recreated the outfit the next morning before actually getting ready for work.  My head is cut off cause I didn't wash my face or do my hair first.  You also have to use your imagination and imagine my Browns black boots with the buckles and my favorite dangle earrings that I wear ALL the time...you know, the silver ones with the hoops with the chains and black beads dangling off of it?  Yeah, those ones!  So the main reason I had to recreate this is cause the shirt is a thrift store find and I love me a good thrift store find!!!  And ignore my messy closet!


So the shirt is just slouchey and comfy and a great print!  Who doesn't love a zebra??

                                                                       Bat wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment