Wednesday 29 February 2012

Liquid Gold and Ginger Hair....Tues Feb 28

New hair!  So fun!  So a dazzling outfit to go with it!  I bought this dress last xmas (like not the one we just had, but the one before that) and wore it once to my husbands xmas party....annnnnd that was it.  The fabric of the dress is such that is shows EVER bump, lump, roll, dimple etc so I haven't been super comfy wearing it, until now!


Paired with black tights, black belt and my black heeled boots...which thinking about it after, was a bad choice for footwear when you work 10am-9pm and stand on your feet all day.  Whoops.

                                                            Gold dangle earrings....



The dress fabric closer....total shimmer.


New hair colour and a super smokey eye!


1 comment:

  1. I love this look Shannon. It is very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete