Saturday 25 February 2012

Friday for fricken fracken

Finally Friday for fricken fracken!!!  So this post is entirely Gillians.  Without her, it wouldn't have been possible.  Why?  Because she picked these leggings out at the consignment store and would follow me around shaking them in my face, begging me to try them on for a month or more.  And in the end, yeah, I totally dig 'em!!  The funny part is, I ADORE American Apparel and they have leggings the exact same right now!  Only theirs are $46.....mine were $5!


Soooo.....red velvet (more burgundy in real life) leggings.....


A long bangle necklace that makes all sorts of jingles when I walk and big hoop earrings.


Closer up of the texture of the leggings.....and they're good and high waisted and NO CAMEL toe so that's a good pair of pants!  And before you say anything about regressing into my legging obsession, I am going to wear real pants today....and yet another consignment store find!!


The girl on the AA website wearing her velvet leggings!  In real life, mine are closer to that color.....

No comments:

Post a Comment