Friday 24 February 2012

Thursday Feb 24...metallic shimmah!

I thought it was Friday ALL day.  Felt like Friday, the wine shared with my last client felt like Friday and my jazzy leggings FOR SURE felt like Friday!  I should have been going out dancing!!


So liquid bronze leggings....they FELT amazing!!  Everyone was rubbing my legs alllllll day!!!  Including me!  I don't know what the shadow is down the front of my shirt but it wasn't there in real life!


Seriously, look at the shine!  They looked like a vinyl or something and fit perfectly TIGHT.



Zee makeup.  Perfect colour match!  Cat eyes and shadow up to my hairline ala Ziggy Stardust!

1 comment:

  1. Just seeing that damn pictures wants to make me want top rub them all over again!!! Oh yea, and drink more wine! ;)

    ReplyDelete