Sunday 26 February 2012

Saturday Bra Fest....Feb 25th style.

Ever have one of those days where you wake up and think "MAN it feels like an American Apparel bodysuit kind of day!!"....no??  Just me??  Well.  That leads me to my next question....every tell a lie?  Yes?  Good.  Me too.  Yesterday I said today I'd be sporting another consignment store find.....and that WAS totally my plan....I had it all picked out in my head.  But then I woke up and the call of the bodysuit was too great.  I can't resist the bodysuit.  It has powers over me.  So here is my Saturday Feb 25th....


So American Apparel scandalous bodysuit.....bra and bellybutton, CHECK!  It's Saturday, I can do what I want!  The pants are Guess cargo capris and I wore some heeeeels!


The boots!  Heels, but not too big for work.  I love the pants too....I bought them last summer and they're a bit baggier this year so not as dressy but I like the slouchy look too!


Yup!  The front is mesh and see through......this was my Paul Stanley Kiss shirt too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment