Monday 5 March 2012

Friday March 2 and one lil old lady cut.

No babysitter today....so I have to go to work for just one client who I couldn't move....but it's fine cause she's super sweet and a little old lady!  So I figured, nothing says little old lady haircut like some pleather pants!  Am I right?  Just nod and smile, ok?


So Lena Quist pleather pants.....and a new to me shirt that I picked up at the consignment store!  Basic black with some ruffles....comfy as heck and a good length for those leggings that may give you the ol'CT if you know what I mean!!


Ruffle shirt.....my bangly necklace with the charms that makes jingle bell noises when I walk.

And my black heeled boots!  My mom says "you sure look dressed up for one little old lady!" but she's probably just jealous that she doesn't have any pleather in her life.  It happens, I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment