Sunday 29 January 2012

One LBD, Two ways!

*sigh* I wore a dress twice this week....AND I wore a skirt.....AND I only wore leggings once.  And how many pictures did I get this week?  Not many.  Somehow work was a gong show and I missed a pic of the second dress and the skirt.  And for that, I'm sorry.  So today I give you.....drumroooolllll......one LBD, two ways!!!  I bought a new LBD at Bia Boro (swooooon I know) for my xmas party this year.  Then new years rolls around and I have nothing to wear and decide to wear the same dress (GASP) twice within a couple weeks of each other!  But I tried to change it up as much as I could.  Now originally I had no intentions of doing a posting like this so the pics I have of both dresses are not amazing, so let's all use our little active imaginations and just stay with me.  So here we have the LBD for my Xmas party.....we did spray tans that week and so I wanted to show off as much of my tannnnnnned skin as possible.


So when I first brought this dress home my mom exclaimed "OH good!  That will go under everything!!" assuming it was a slip. Ha!  Thanks mom!  Here's a close up of the shoes, cause that's the important difference in my two ways to wear this LBD.


Cute right?  They make me real nice and tall!  Well, tall for me....ha!

So then....New Years Eve.  Gill suggests going more rock and roll....so this is what I come up with!  I don't have a full head to toe shot but I have one that's close....


So I added some different jewellery, a leather cuff bracelet, some thigh high black socks, a vintage velvet jacket (used to be my dads when I was a babe!) and my newest obsession ankle boots.


These are what's at the end of those thigh high socks!  As for jewellery, I'm wearing my Stella&Dot mixed chain necklace and earrings....a better pic here...



I'm also in the midst of pouring rye and gingers at 2:30am so I guess it's safe to say a good time was had by all!

1 comment:

  1. Love the LBD only wish I was that tiny. The shoes are tres cute!!! Love the necklace and I still can't get over the fact that your dad wore that jacket......boy was he tiny :)

    ReplyDelete