Saturday 21 January 2012

Friday Jan 20th...hanging out between awkward and tits, not a good look.

Hey quick!  Look over there!!!!!!!!

It's Friday January 20th.  What?  Over there?  Oh, yeah, nothing really....I was just trying to distract you from the fact that I already missed Thursday this week and it's my first week back to posting.  Sigh.  One day I'm gonna be sooooo organized, just you wait!!!

So Friday!  Today I'm wearing....da da da daaaaaaa.....a dress!  The love of my life bought it for me for xmas....and now you're all thinking "waaaiiittt a minute.  How the hell does wine buy someone a dress?" and I'm sorry for this confusion, but sometimes when wine's not looking, I also give that title to my husband!



Don't mind my face.  This whole head in the shot is new fo rme....one day i'll get a real camera and hopefully won't look so odd.

So the dress came with the teeeeeeeeeeeny little rope type belt....which I don't mind, but the waist on the dress is realllllly high, even for my short stumpy body and it left the belt in the middle of awkward and tits so I swapped it out for a bigger one.  Which also works good cause the skirt is a bit see thru and you could see where my leggings were around my waist.


So....you can't really tell here but the skirt has a metallic fleck to it as well.  The strange things around my arms is a shrug that I wore for the day cause I'm always cold.....cold blood, cold hearted, cold nosed and all.



Oh my favourite Browns boots are looking sad.  So boots and socks up and over the knee.  I'm still obsessed with knee high socks or thigh high socks.  I think it's back to that cold thing!


And the earrings.  I was told these were picked ESPECIALLY for the dress, to mimic the dark lines through the skirt.  If you EVER need someone to help you put together an outfit, go see Joni at JJ's.  Honest.  She's amazing.  Every Christmas she makes all our husbands look like amazing fashion gurus when we open up our presents....and usually the presents are perfectly wrapped AND a surprise for our husbands too....win win!


No comments:

Post a Comment