Thursday 26 January 2012

Wednesday Jan 25...what's old is new!

And it's Wednesday Jan 25th already!!  I'm re-wearing some old favourites.  Mainly cause I was completely incapable of dressing myself today so I texted Gillian and she picked my clothes. Thank goddess for friends!


Here's Gill making sure I get a good pic of her outfit choice!  This is her favourite flowey black top of mine but today I decided to jazz it up with a belt for something different.


And the pleather leggings.  I honestly haven't been wearing leggings much.  I'm trying to break the habit!!  But every once in a while....they gotta come out!


So it's hard to see....but I'm wearing little round toe ankle boots with a chunky, cowboy boot style heel.  Also, legwarmers  Mostly cause my ankles are sooooo scrawny that they look silly in ankle boots!



The bling bling.  My favourite earrings....I try and wear others, but these ones work with EVERYTHING.


Batwings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment