Tuesday 31 January 2012

Saturday Jan 28 and my mom bought me a present!

My parents recently went on a trip to a few different places and ended in Vancouver.  My mom texted me from the mall where she had found a little kiosk that sells socks and leggings and fun stuff like that!  So knowing my obsession with those items, she brought me back a little present!!  These leggings were from her and they're super cute! 


Yay leggings!  And look, they have colour to them!!!  I also have some cute mary jane type shoes with a heel that I thought would go well with these!


So I did long black tank dress with my sheer blouse over top.  I felt like I should have gotten more creative with them but it was Saturday, which is the end of my week and I just was having troubles being creative!!


The long tank dress...which is just a tank that happens to come down to my knees cause I'm soooooo amazingly tall.


I also wasn't really feeling the boots.....but this is what I came out to my car looking like after work that day so Mary Janes weren't really an option......


Gross right?


No comments:

Post a Comment