Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tuesday Jan 24th BIG GIRL DRESS DAY!

I adore Bia Boro!  They basically own my soul....well a piece of it right after red wine, my husband, my kids and a good old fashioned dance party.  Wait....and after Halloween.  Okay so they're in line for a piece of my soul but I love them none the less!  Before Christmas I went in looking for a dress for my xmas party and wouldn't you know it!  I walked away with two amazing dresses!!!  This one I thought would be good for a dinner our or work so it was a win win!




So the dress is like a velour type fabric with raised parts and flat parts and texture galore!!  It's amazing!  Fitted and just the right length on sleeves and hem!


It has a zipper running allllllllllll the way down the back, which you can't really see but the dress is very slightly ruched (spelling?) up to the zipper down the back.  I have to be careful around Gillian at work though because she threatens to unzip me one day. 


And all my leggings are in the wash so it's thigh high socks for me!  Saucy!


The jewellery.  Red earrings from JJ's.


And the makeup.....cat eyes and red lips!

This dress makes me feel totally put together, professional yet amazingly sexy.  A friend came in and exclaimed "You look hot!  You don't even look like you have like seven kids!" which to me is the ultimate!  Do you have a dress that makes you feel this way??

1 comment:

  1. I like that it has color! Love those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete