Saturday 8 October 2011

Thursday Oct 6, 2011

So all day today....and I mean ALL day today, I would have bet money that it was Friday.  But it wasn't.  Not even a little bit.  It was sadly only Thursday.  Today I decided I needed to break away from my legging addiction and wear some good ol'fashioned denim! 



So these are my favorite jeans.  And no, they are no jeggings.....have zero stretch at all even!  I recently started running and my thighs beefed up a bit so they are a bit tight to wear now in the legs, which is good I guess that I have muscles!  The jeans are Mavi.  Again.....my favorite boots, my Browns!






So I LOVE dressing up a plaid shirt with fancy jewellery!  These are my favorite glitzy earrings and I got them from Stella&Dot!  The shirt is a cheap-o WalMart find and all the buttons fell off in the wash so I have to use safety pins to hold it all together!  Sometimes I'll wear it open over a tank, and sometimes I'll just tie it at the waist.  I get lots of compliments on this stupid shirt!  My husband claims to like it cause I'm hate country music so this is as close to Shania Twain as he's going to get.  Isn't he romantic??

Earrings for me are easy....the bigger, the better!!

Should flannel be dressed up?  And what do your favorite jeans look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment