Thursday 13 October 2011

It's Wednesday! And Vision shirt day!

Ah it's Wednesdays fashion post!  Okay so you may have noticed Tuesday is missing...or not.  But I was off on Tuesday (I demanded a long weekend!) so I didn't bother taking a picture.  Things were not looking awesome!  But today it was a bright and sunny day so I decided heck with pants!  Heck with them!!  Here be the Wednesday October 12th outfit!


Okay so I had gotten comments on my last dress of things like "Finally no pants!" so I decided to dig out the skirts!  So looking at this now, it's probably a little short for work.  I usually wear tights underneath it so it doesn't ride up, but it was riding up today!  But thanks to some help from Gill at work, it kept getting tugged down...where it needed to be!  Seriously, there was a time where my hands were full and she tugged it down. 




Here's a little closer detail of the belt/skirt.  It's super comfy stretchy.  And yes...black and grey.  Which seems to be my colours of choice.  Yes, I'm terrified of colour.



Okay so imagine this isn't in a mirror.  These tee-shirts are the tee shirts my dad's band had back in the 80's!  VISION is the band and it's like blasting out of an eyeball.  The tee shirts are super comfy and totally cute!  We had these black and white ones made up and we have white with black (the original colours) as well.  We made them for a concert that my dads band got back together for (after 24 years) and played at the Element.  It totally sold out!  We have them in men's version too and they are either white with black, or heather grey with black.  Me and my husband loves these shirts and have a gazillion each.  They are super nice fitting!  Anyone want one?  They could be yours for only $10 each!  I think we have some of every size left over....as well as a light grey kids size ones.  We had all of our middle sons soccer team wearing them last year!  Let me know!  We'll ship!

So what do you think?  What colour would you like to see me attempt?  And are short skirts okay for the workplace?

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt and no it didn't seem to short! Laughed at your sales pitch you go girl!!! Love to see you in color......start with a brown or orange/rust to complement your skin and new tan.

    ReplyDelete