Friday 7 October 2011

Tuesday Oct 4th

So I didn't take pics of me on Sunday or Monday...my days off.  I figured nobody needs to see what I wear on my days off.  It is pretty attractive mind you......Barry's old shirts, pants, long sleeve button up flannel and sometimes even his boxers and socks.  Imagine a homeless person, but like, a fairly new homeless person so really the clothes are mostly ill fitting and faded, ripped and a little stained.  Not like urine stained or growing mold or anything.  That's pretty much what I look like on my days off.  Honest.  Pop over on a Sunday morning and see for yourself!!  So here's Tuesday!  Now, let me set up the day for you.  It was COLD.  Like, wet and rainy and the kind of day where you don't want to get up or wake up or leave the house.  It was a really slow day at work and half my day was going to be spend getting my own hair done.  So I didn't really dress up much.  Comfort was top of the list!!  Nicole at work made fun of my sweatshirt but it's okay.  She probably was secretly envious that she wasn't wearing a super awesome baggy sweatshirt with pockets.  Maybe she can borrow mine.


Okay so it is pretty sloppy.  I didn't think it looked so sloppy in real life.  You can't see from this pic but I'm wearing a very long stretch tank under which covers my butt and comes mid thigh so it looks like a tight tube skirt under the baggy sweatshirt and over the leggings.  And the socks...



.....a little wicked witch of the west as my Mom likes to say.  I figured it sort of "dressed" up that dreary rainy day!  And of course my boots.  Favorite things ever.  Browns and a quite a few years old but I get complements on them still!  Best $(enter ridiculously high number here) I ever spent!! 

So what do you think?  Sweatshirts at work?  Too sloppy?  




No comments:

Post a Comment