Saturday 8 October 2011

Wednesday Oct 5th

So Tuesday this week Gill and I go thrift shopping....which is one of our FAVORITE past times!  As soon as we walk in, Gill has found something for me!  She hands them to me with a "you're welcome" and it's a super awesome find!!  So of course, today, I had to wear the item!  So today I have on a long black tank, a flowey bat-wing type black knit top, animal print leggings, wedge heel mary janes and a long strand of pearls.  Which came from the thrift store?

PS - I totally loved this outfit!  A new fav FOR SURE!



So which is the thrift store find?  And what do you think about this outfit?

1 comment:

  1. I know you love this outfit but for me it just shouts "no"! There is something about mary janes with heals, leopard print and pearls I don't like. I would have paired it with flats and a necklace from the 80's or 90's. Pearls say dressy not casual to me but hey that's just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete