Thursday 6 October 2011

Crotch.

Okay so this Saturday I was feeling a little adventurous!  I figured, HEY!  Nothing says it's Saturday like a pair of cargo harem pants!  Am I right??  I bought these things like 6 months ago and NEVER wore them.  They always felt really sloppy.  I see them in magazines and I guess if I wore like heels and maybe a sequined crop top (NOT a red one Gillian!) then I could dress them up.  But just in every day wear, they are basically sweat pants...with more room in the crotchal area.  So my Saturday adventure is a pair of Hammer Pants (but a little less awesome.).

Saturday Oct 1st




Okay so I don't know why this is loading with half the pic missing....BUT you can see the pants at least!  And the crotch!  Check out that crotch!!

And here's another pose to really show it off!!  They were comfy all day!!  Honestly.  Kind of too comfy.  Like wearing pj's.






So that's my daring deed for the week!  Would you wear harem pants?  If they were "in style"?  Obviously, the title of my blog says I sure would!!

2 comments:

  1. I would of let you wear the purple sequin top if that was the whole reason why you wouldnt wear one! jeepers.

    my love for the hammer pants? = more love than a mother has for a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuummmm....no. Well, maybe as pyjama pants. Or if I was home sick.

    ReplyDelete